Friday, September 18, 2015

Sorry Disney Fans CRUISIN REUNION ROUTE 66 IS TAKING OVER THIS WEEKEND. #41

I got to the Cruisin Reunion at 5:20 tonight and the cars were already lining the street in Ontario between I street and Holt. I met some really nice people and they told me about their Trucks and Cars. Thanks Bob for the info on the Tin shims for my brothers 1919 Dodge. (Bob had his 1924 Model T there and a 1940 Buick sedan. Both really nice cars. I also met a gentleman, I didn't catch his name , but he had a 1930 1 1/2 ton Ford Model AA Truck there. I only walked from G to D street on the south side, But I will hit the whole show tomorrow. So enjoy the pictures of the cars I took tonight, and I will post a lot more tomorrow.









































 



















 









1953 Chevy Bel Air

I was having problems posting this on my other blog ( ManCaveCollectibles.BlogSpot.com ) I will try again, But I may have to post all 3 days here until I can get it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment