Sunday, December 20, 2015

COLORS COME TO LIFE AT NIGHT DURING HOLIDAYS AT THE DISNEYLAND RESORT! #50

Holiday nights at Disneyland park come alive with vivid colors from “Paint the Night” parade, “Disneyland Forever” fireworks, the attractions and the holiday décor. I would like to share these six images that I think represent a small portion of what you can see after the sun sets during the holidays at Disneyland park.

I decided to do something a little different with the Main Street Christmas tree. Instead of photographing the entire tree at a distance, I decided to take a close-up image of the ornaments. For this image, I set the camera with a zoom lens on a tripod and used a long exposure. I zoomed very slowly in the middle of the long exposure to get this effect.

The Astro Orbitor is difficult to pass by after dark without taking an image or two.

I usually photograph the “Partners” statue with Sleeping Beauty Castle or Main Street, U.S.A., in the background. I chose this image because I like how the lights surround Walt Disney.

Since there weren’t any boats blocking the view, you can see the vibrant colors of “it’s a small world” Holiday reflected in the water.

I enjoy photographing the “Paint the Night” parade. Although it is wonderful to watch, it can be a little difficult to photograph, but as you can see, it is well worth the effort.


I like this long exposure taken during “Disneyland Forever” fireworks because it looks like Tinker Bell left a trail of Pixie Dust in the sky.

I would like to thank  Paul Hiffmeyer, Chief Photographer for Public Relations, Disneyland Resort for sharing from the Disney Parks Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment