For those of you who haven't read the interview, I will post the link here:
A lot has happened in these two past years and we thought we would catch up on what he has been up to.
We first of all would like to thank you once again for taking time out of your day to chat with us.
- ETTT: How have you been Robert, since the last time we saw you playing at Coke Corner back in 2015?
Well I turned 65 in 2016 and 66 in less than a month and began feeling the aches and pains of performing in the elements and had to go out on medical last Sept. and decided to retire. I had a goal of making 10 years with the company which I achieved in May of 2016.
2. ETTT: Wow, So you are retired? We will miss you playing at the park.
Will you still be playing Piano elsewhere?
I hope to do shows a couple of times a year and maybe find a bar or restaurant to perform at but not for a bit. Right now I’m just enjoying each day.
3. ETTT: What will you do with all your extra time? Travel? See family? Will you still be visiting Disneyland?
I will visit Disneyland and always post in FB when I do. I don’t travel much mostly a homebody kind of guy but will spend lots more time with my grand children I hope.
4. ETTT: Just recently I bought your CD , We love the arrangements you did on the CD, Is it still available at Disneyland? or do you have a website where people can order it online?
As far as I know they still have copies on Mainstreet but I’m not sure if that will continue now that I am a retired cast member however my cd can be obtained direct from me at www.ragtimerobert.com
5. ETTT: Will you be recording any new music?
As long as my hand and fingers work at all I will be creating new arrangements and possibly writing songs as well.
6. ETTT: Once again do you have a website where people can reach out to you?
The easiest way to reach me is on FB by just typing in Robert Glenn into the search bar or ragtimerobert for the fan page.
7. ETTT: Is there anything else like to add?
Just want to thank every single one of you who have sat with me over the last 10 years and given me so many treasured memories.
Thanks again Robert for taking time to fill us in on what our favorite Musician has been up to. And we appreciate being able to sit and listen, Video tape and request all those beautiful songs you've played for us and everyone else these past 10 years. We wish you best of luck on your new adventure, and hope to bump into you at the parks or elsewhere.